Comparing Effects of Selective Aerobics and Resistance Training on Profile Lipid in Overweight Untrained Women
Spring 2015, Volume 3 - Number 9 (4 صفحه - از 219 تا 222)
"ANNALS OF APPLIED SPORT SCIENCE–Special Issue First National Congress of "New Scientific Consequence for Iran’s Sport Development" Lahijan Branch, Islamic Azad University, 2014, 10-11 December w w w . c om ISSN (Online): 2322 – 4479 Comparing Effects of Selective Aerobics and Resistance Training on Profile Lipid in Overweight Untrained Women 1Sania Sedaghatkish∗, 2Farhad Rahmaninia, 3Zahra Hojjati 1. Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Rasht, Iran. 2. Department of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, University of Guilan, Rasht, Iran. 3. Islamic Azad University, Rasht, Iran. The purpose of this study was to compare effects of selective aerobic and resistance training on lipid profile, in overweight untrained women. com Plasma TC, LDL, TG and HDL changed significantly selective aerobic and resistance training (p≤0. CONCLUSIONS The result of the present study indicated that both selective aerobics and resistance training resulted in reduced lipid profile in overweight women."
- دریافت فایل ارجاع :
- (پژوهیار, , , )
The result of the present study indicated that both selective aerobics and resistance training resulted in reduced lipid profile in overweight women. However, each type of training also provides unique benefits.
1. Fridman J M. Obesity in the new millennium. Nature. 2000; 404:632-34
2. Jung RT. Obesity as a disease. Br med Bull 1997; 53: 307-21
3. Aerobic exercise is best fitness program for patients with stable heart failure: Journal of the American College of
Cardiology. [Cited 2007 June 12]. Available from: http:// www.scienceDaily.com
4. Michael ML, Garner JC, Plaisance EP, Taylor JK, Alhassan S, Grandjean PW. Blood lipid response after continuous and accumulated aerobic exercise. Inter J Sport Natri Exerci Metab. 2006; 16(3): 245-54.
5. Durstine JL, Haskell WL. Effects of exercise training on plasma lipids and lipoproteins. Exer Sport Sci Rev. 1994;
کاربر گرامی روزانه امکان مشاهده بیش از 0 صفحه وجود ندارد. صفحاتی که امروز مشاهده کرده اید کماکان قابل مشاهده خواهند بود.
برای مشاهده متن صفحات لازم است حساب خود را شارژ نمایید.
برای مشاهده صفحات بیشتر لازم است حساب خود را شارژ نمایید.