The Effect of 8 Weeks Combined Exercise (Aerobic - Resistance) on Serum IL-18 Levels in Obese Men
Spring 2015, Volume 3 - Number 9 (4 صفحه - از 39 تا 42)
"Results indicated amounts of weight, body fat percentage, BMI, VO2max and serum IL-18 combination of exercise (aerobic - resistance) in the comparison between groups (t-test) and within group (paired t-test) were significantly different (p≤0. Mean changes in serum IL-18 (pico grams per milliliter) in the experimental and control groups after eight weeks of combined exercise (aerobic - resistive) shows significant changes in inter-group comparison (p≤0. Figure 1- comparing the mean change 18 IL- (pico grams per milliliter) in the experimental and control groups after 8 weeks of combined exercise (aerobic-resistance) CONCLUSIONS According to this study, body weight, body fat percentage, BMI and IL-18 following an 8-weeks combined exercise (aerobic - resistance) significantly declined and increased VO2max significantly increased. The results showed that the combination of exercise (aerobic - resistance) for 8 weeks decreased serum levels of IL-18 in the obese men ."
- دریافت فایل ارجاع :
- (پژوهیار, , , )
duration and type of exercise depends. Mainly the aerobic traning studies pointed out to the declining effect of this exercise on serum levels of IL-18 (3). The results showed that the combination of exercise (aerobic - resistance) for 8 weeks decreased serum levels of IL-18 in the obese men .
Keywords: Cmbined exercise, IL-18, obesity
1. Zirlik A, Abdullah SM, Gerdes N, MacFarlane L, Schonbeck U, Khera A, et al. Interleukin- 18, the metabolic syndrome, and subclinical atherosclerosis: results from the Dallas heart study. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol.
2007; 27(9): 2043-9.
2 Colbert LH, Visser M, Simonsick EM, Tracy RP, Newman AB, Kritchevsky SB, et al. Physical activity, exercise and inflammatory markers in older adults: findings from the Health, Aging and Body Composition Study. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2004 Jul; 52(7):1098-104.
3. Christiansen T, Paulsen SK, Bruun JM, Pedersen SB, Richelsen B. Exercise training versus diet-induced weight- loss on metabolic risk factors and inflammatory markers in obese subjects: a 12-week randomized intervention study. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2010 Apr;298(4):E824-31.
4. Stensvold D, Slørdahl SA, Wisløff U. Effect of exercise training on inflammation status among people with metabolic syndrome. Metab Syndr Relat Disord. 2012 Aug;10(4):267-72.
5. Kohut ML, McCann DA, Russell DW, Konopka DN, Cunnick JE, Franke WD, et al. Aerobic exercise, but not flexibility/resistance exercise, reduces serum IL-18, CRP and IL-6 independent of beta-blockers, BMI and psychosocial factors in older adults. Brain Behav Immun. 2006 May;20(3):201-9.
6. Kim JA, Park HS. White blood cell count and abdominal fat distribution in female obese adolescents.
Metabolism.2008; 57(10): 1375-1379.
کاربر گرامی روزانه امکان مشاهده بیش از 0 صفحه وجود ندارد. صفحاتی که امروز مشاهده کرده اید کماکان قابل مشاهده خواهند بود.
برای مشاهده متن صفحات لازم است حساب خود را شارژ نمایید.
برای مشاهده صفحات بیشتر لازم است حساب خود را شارژ نمایید.