Effects of 8-Week Core Body Exercises on Postural Control Parameters in Women with Multiple Sclerosis
Spring 2015, Volume 3 - Number 9 (8 صفحه - از 77 تا 84)
"c om ISSN (Online): 2322 – 4479Effects of 8-Week Core Body Exercises on Postural Control Parameters in Women with Multiple Sclerosis 1 Azam enferadi∗, 2 Hamidreza taheri, 2 Karim nikkhah 1. 3. Associate professor of Neurology Department, Mashhad University of Medical sciences, Iran INTRODUCTION Multiple sclerosis is a chronic and degenerative nervous disease which affects the central nervous system. Clarke central role in maintaining stability along with good body condition during functional activities and prevent incorrect movement patterns, and were considered important factor for improving the performance. The aim of the present study was evaluate the effect Core stabilization exercises on balance in women with multiple sclerosis. The research findings showed that: Core stabilization exercises on people with multiple sclerosis can affect and improve their balance. Key Words: Multiple Sclerosis, Postural Control, Core body exercises REFERENCES 1."
- دریافت فایل ارجاع :
- (پژوهیار, , , )
In this study, The dependent variable of postural control and evaluation of pressure volatility in the level of the anterior - posterior and medial – lateral was studied under exercises conditions the center of gravity. Having a good balance is very important for independent living. Imbalance is important factor for falls and walking slowly. The ability can be changed in exercise or practice a skill or movement. According to the research Effect of exercise on maintaining the correct state of persons with multiple sclerosis was approved (5). Exercise causes the person with MS to acquire new balance control and better use of its balance receptors. Researchers in the study stated that rehabilitation balance with using exercise is a useful tool in reducing falls in people with MS. This reduction of postural sway can create with training protocol for the balance, able to improve the body's ability to be effective in these patients. The research findings showed that: Core stabilization exercises on people with multiple sclerosis can affect and improve their balance. And results showed that exercise center of gravity could be a useful solution for the rehabilitation of patients with multiple sclerosis.
Key Words: Multiple Sclerosis, Postural Control, Core body exercises
1. Lanzetta D, Cattaneo D, Pellegatta D and Cardini R. Trunk control in unstable sitting posture during functional activities in healthy subjects and patients with multiple sclerosis. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2004; 85: 279–283.
2. Shamway-cook A, Woollacoatt MH. Motor control theory and practical application. 3rd ed. Lippincott Williams
& Wilkins. 2001. P.167-261.
3. Harringe ML, Halvorsen K, Renstrom P, Werner S. Postural control measured as the center of pressure excursion in young female gymnasts with low back pain or lower extremity injury. J Gait & Posture,2008;28:38 45
4. Wetzel JL, Fry DK, Pfalzer LA. Six-minute walk test for persons with mild or moderate disability from multiple sclerosis: performance and explanatory factors. Physiother Can 2011; 63(2): 166-80
5. Romberg A, Virtanen A, Ruutiainen J. Long-term exercise improves functional impairment but not quality of life
in multiple sclerosis. Journal of Neurology.2004; 10: 1759-66.
کاربر گرامی روزانه امکان مشاهده بیش از 0 صفحه وجود ندارد. صفحاتی که امروز مشاهده کرده اید کماکان قابل مشاهده خواهند بود.
برای مشاهده متن صفحات لازم است حساب خود را شارژ نمایید.
برای مشاهده صفحات بیشتر لازم است حساب خود را شارژ نمایید.