The website of “NOOR Specialized Magazine” (Noormags) was launched in September 2005 by the attempts of Computer Research Center of Islamic Sciences in order to facilitate and promote the research with the aim of creating the largest bank of specialized journals on Islamic Sciences and the humanities.
This fact is noteworthy that we consider the audience and users of the products of NOOR Center as our most valuable capital; because through their views and proposals in these years they have showed us the way to new fields. Therefore, through expanding range of services and the development in structure, as well as content of its products, NOOR Center is trying to optimize its research services to scholars.
In this regard, since the beginning of October 2014, our assiduous colleagues here have added unique capabilities to the Website. Mention can be made of the following as the most important cases:
1. Smart or intelligent activities
- Smart search engine
- Identical titles; smart detection of identical titles of an article out of the bulk of articles
- Users' proposals; smart detection of related articles based on users' visits of the Website
- Proposing other authors related to the viewed
- Research-based activities
- Making a list of popular articles, journals and authors
- Informing the issuance of new issues of selected journals and selected authors
- Preparing reports on users’ activities including statistics about download, search, etc.
- To strive for maximum visual appeal while maintaining the efficiency
- New user interface and a tri-lingual environment
4. System Integrity
- Integration of different services to provide targeted and intelligent content
- Link with NOOR Users Comprehensive System (NUCS)
Designers and executives of “Noormags” hope that this Website will develop into the best website in providing articles, journals and magazines in near future and will make the largest contribution towards the growth of the culture of research and promote the scientific power of thinkers of the country.
It should also be noted that due to the changes in the policies of NOOR Center to make it profitable for the owners of journals, from now on, content of magazines will be offered to users through payment of the subscription fee.
Should you need any further information, or have any comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.