Relationship between Conflict Management and Organizational Effectiveness of Youth and Sport Office Directors of Golestan Province
Spring 2015, Volume 3 - Number 9 (4 صفحه - از 25 تا 28)
"c om ISSN (Online): 2322 – 4479 Relationship between Conflict Management and Organizational Effectiveness of Youth and Sport Office Directors of Golestan Province 1Mohammad Ali Nodehi∗, 2Anneh Mohammad Gharajeh 1. INTRODUCTION The aim of this study was to examine relationship between conflict management and organizational effectiveness of youth and sport office directors of Golestan Province. com Descriptive statistics (mean, tables) was reported and statistical analysis was performed by Pearson correlation coefficient and Kolmogorov-Smirnov test RESULTS Findings showed that there was significant relationship between conflict management as well as problem-solving and non-opposing strategies and effectiveness of youth and sport office directors, but there was not significant relationship between control strategy and effectiveness of youth and sport office directors of Golestan province. Relationship between conflict management of sport & youth with organizational effectiveness رجوع شود به تصویر صفحه CONCLUSIONS Based on this result, choosing controlling strategy can’t enhance the effectiveness of Golestan youth and sport office directors."
- دریافت فایل ارجاع :
- (پژوهیار, , , )
Based on this result, choosing controlling strategy can’t enhance the effectiveness of Golestan youth and sport office directors. According to obtained results for enhancing organizational effectiveness, youth and sport office directors can lead to solution-oriented and avoidance strategy by designing an educational program in order to employ management skills within physical educations managers.
1. Henry, O. Organisational Conflict and its Effects on Organisational Performance. Research Journal of
Business Management. 2009; 2 (1): 16-24.
2. Darling, J., Walker, W. Effective Conflict Management: Use of the Behavioural Style Model, Leadership and Organisation Development Journal, 2007; 22 (5):230-242.
3. Sarmad, Z, Bazargan, A, Hejazi, E. Planning of research method in behavioral sciences. Fifth edition, Agah pub, 2001.
4. Hensel , Paul R and et al. Conflict Management of Ripairian disputes. Florida state university, Tallahassee.USA; 2006.
5. kreitner , Robert & kiniki anglo. Organizational behavior ,5 th ED MC grow –hill pp:36-58; 2004.
کاربر گرامی روزانه امکان مشاهده بیش از 0 صفحه وجود ندارد. صفحاتی که امروز مشاهده کرده اید کماکان قابل مشاهده خواهند بود.
برای مشاهده متن صفحات لازم است حساب خود را شارژ نمایید.
برای مشاهده صفحات بیشتر لازم است حساب خود را شارژ نمایید.