Description of Operational Injury with Upper Limbs Structure in Female Athletes of Sanandaj in volleyball, basketball and Futsal Premiere League
Spring 2015, Volume 3 - Number 9 (4 صفحه - از 303 تا 306)
"c om ISSN (Online): 2322 – 4479 Description of Operational Injury with Upper Limbs Structure in Female Athletes of Sanandaj in volleyball, basketball and Futsal Premiere League 1Shohre Sheikhattari, 2Samira Aliabadi, 3Shirin Rahimi 1. A of corrective exercise, lecturer, department of Physical Education and sport sciences, Sanandaj Branch, Islamic Azad University, Sanandaj,Iran INTRODUCTION Injury is regarded as an unavoidable potential threat in the sport events, and it decrease the athlete position especially in professional level sometimes it is impossible to explain and interpret the injury condition. Thus the research study the research study the rate of operational injury with upper limbs structure in female athletes of Sanandaj in volleyball, basketball and futsal premiere league. Describes the pain in female athletes, volleyball, futsal and basketball The results of the comparison of the final evaluation inability hand, arm and shoulder in the female athlete in Table 1 below."
- دریافت فایل ارجاع :
- (پژوهیار, , , )
Table 1. Comparison of the final assessment inability hands, arms and shoulders in female athletes
رجـوع شود به تصویر صفحه
The result show the operational injury with upper limbs structure in futsal female athletes is more than basketball player and volleyball player and there is significant difference between with upper limb in female athletes, Due to the fact the futsal player apply their upper limbs more than other athletes and the rate of their hand application is less than volleyball player and basketball player, it seem they should strengthen. Foot muscles and warming lower limps. Low attention to upper limbs in worming and body building program in these athletes increase the operational injury in their upper limb. While these athletes apply their hand less than other athletes in two other fields. Because their applicable limb is their feet regarding to the results Coaches need to warm upper bod. In addition to lower extremity note Fitness plan for strengthening the upper body mind. Cooling of the upper limb Involvement and lower limbs as well as in the.
1. Sadeghi H, Malek Mohammadi M . The relationship between operational injuries with upper limbs structure in
Volleyball players of premiere league’s in Iran. J Med Sport. 2008; 2(3):71-81
2. Murphy, D.F ,connolly, D.A.J. and Beynnon, B.D. (2003). "The risk factors for lower extremity injury a review of literature". British Journal of Sports Medicine. 37: 13-29.
3. Aagaard, H. and Jorgensen, U. (1996). "Injuries in elite volleyball". Scand J Med Sci sports. 6(2):PP: 228-232.
4. Bahr, R. and Bahr. I.A. (1997). "Incidence of acute volleyball injuries: a prospective cohort study of injury mechanisms and risk factors". Scand J Med Sci Sport. 7(3): PP: 166-171.
5. Verhagen, E.A.L.M. vander Beek, A.J. Bouter I, L.M. Bahr, R.M. and Mechelen, W. (2004). "A one season prospective cohort study of volleyball injuries". Br J Sports Med. 38(4): PP: 477-481.
6. Watkins, J. and Green, B.N. (1992). "Volleyball injuries: a survey of injuries of Scottish national league male players". Br J Sports Med. 26(3): PP: 135-137.
7. Knobloch, K., Rossner, D., Jagodzinski, M., Zeichen, J. Gossling, T., MartinSchmitt, S., Richter, M. and Krettek, C. (2005). Prevention of school sport injuries—an analysis of Ballsports with 2234 injuries. Sport verletz Sports chaden. 19: 82-88.
8. Faude, O., Junge, A., Kindermann, W. and Dvorak, J. (2005). "Injuries in female soccer players". The
American Journal of Sports Medicine. 39: 3-9.
9. Limdenfeld, T.,Schmitt,D,. Hendy, M., Mangine, R. and Noye s, F. (1994). "Incidence of injury in indoor
Soccer". Am J Sports Med. 22:364-371.
کاربر گرامی روزانه امکان مشاهده بیش از 0 صفحه وجود ندارد. صفحاتی که امروز مشاهده کرده اید کماکان قابل مشاهده خواهند بود.
برای مشاهده متن صفحات لازم است حساب خود را شارژ نمایید.
برای مشاهده صفحات بیشتر لازم است حساب خود را شارژ نمایید.