Spring 2015, Volume 3 - Number 9 (4 صفحه - از 307 تا 310)
"c om ISSN (Online): 2322 – 4479 The Effect of Corrective Exercises on Uneven Shoulder Degree of Tehran Female Students 1Elahe Fadaee, 2Habib Zarei∗ 1. (1390) examined the effect of 8-weak regular corrective exercise on skeletal-muscular deformity in 160 girl students ranging from 12 to 14 years old in Khorramabad, and reported significant reduction of uneven shoulder degree after participating in corrective training sessions (3). because of few studies in this area and lack of training intervention in Tehran schools, the present study aims to examine the effect of 4-week corrective exercises on the uneven shoulder degree in girl student in Tehran during education year of 93-94. The results of the present study show 4-week corrective exercise improves the degree of uneven shoulder in girl students which is in consistent with previous studies. Mahdavinejad R, investigation of exercise and motional activities on functional deformities corrective of spinsl column in junior student of Tehran [Msc thesis], Tehran tarbiat modares university."
- دریافت فایل ارجاع :
- (پژوهیار, , , )
Performing Corrective exercise cause changes in skeletal muscles including increased total contractile protein particularly in Myosin fibers, an increase in the amount and strength of connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, increased capillary density in muscle fiber, increasing the number of fibers as the result of longitudinal muscle fibers division. These changes cause increased muscular strength and endurance and it seems that strength exercise influences the length of muscular tendons, makes different skeletal parts move, and ligaments be stable and standing. On the other hand, stretching exercises act as coordinators of agonist and antagonist muscles(5). So this exercises increase the length of muscles in the shorten side and eventually reduce deformity degree. The results of the present study show 4-week corrective exercise improves the degree of uneven shoulder in girl students which is in consistent with previous studies.
1. Mahmoodi F, Sahib Zamani M, Sharifian E, Sharifi H. The Effect of corrective exewrcises on pain and uneven sholder degree. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation. 1392; 9-1(2) 1. Epud 1392/01/01
2. Carter ND, Khan KM, McKay HA, Petit MA,Waterman C, Heinonen A, et al, community base exercise program reduce risk factors for falls in 65 to 75 years old women whit osteoporosis, randomize control trial, CMAJ. 2002;
167(9): 92-104. Epud 2002/01/01
3. Hasanvand B. The effect of regular corrective exercise on muscloskeletal deformity on students KHORAM ABAD
city. Journal Lorestan University of Medical Sciences. 1390; 13(1). Epud 1390/01/01
4. Mahdavinejad R, investigation of exercise and motional activities on functional deformities corrective of spinsl column in junior student of Tehran [Msc thesis], Tehran tarbiat modares university. 2008; p- 3- 21 (in Persian). Epude 200/01/01
5. Shondi N, Shahrejerdi SH, Heydarpoor R, Sheykh hosseini R. Effect of 7weeks corrective exercise on kyphosis student with Hayper kyphosis. SHAHREKORD University of Medical Sciences. 1390; 13(4): 42-50. Epud
کاربر گرامی روزانه امکان مشاهده بیش از 0 صفحه وجود ندارد. صفحاتی که امروز مشاهده کرده اید کماکان قابل مشاهده خواهند بود.
برای مشاهده متن صفحات لازم است حساب خود را شارژ نمایید.
برای مشاهده صفحات بیشتر لازم است حساب خود را شارژ نمایید.